Articles must be useful and appropriate to our audience of San Diego consumers, homeowners, and small businesses, and may not be overly promotional in nature toward a particular person, company, product or service.
- Article Length: Articles are typically in the range of 550 – 2,500 words. Please consider 550 words a minimum.
- Article title: Please specify your desired title in the document. Titles are important to grab reader’s attention.
By submitting written work (the Article) to MySanDiego (the Publication) you as the author agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant:
- That the Article is original, that you have full power to make this Agreement, and that you are the sole author(s).
- That the Article has not been previously published in whole or in part.
- That you will not submit or publish the Article elsewhere.
- That no part of the Article violates or infringes upon any copyright.
- That the Article contains no statement known to be false, is free of any libel or libelous innuendo, and is in no other way harmful.
- You agree to transfer (relinquish) all copyrights to the Article. You are granting exclusive ownership and usage rights to the Publication.
- You understand that the article you provide may be published on a page with ads or content sponsors.
Ready to Deliver Your Article?
Please use this form to submit your article.